Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yikes! Bikes!

sartorialist.com
sfgirlbybay.com
4.bp.blogspot.com

Calivintage Flickr

designapplause.com

joannagoddard.blogspot.com

readymade.com

ridebicycles.com

Publicbikes.tumblr.com

tinselwine.com
I just cannot get over the styling of these bikes from Public Bikes company. Now just to be clear, I do not own a bike. Nor can I ride one. I'm sitting on my couch, crouched over my Macbook, mourning my muffin top, while pining for a bike. These bikes to be exact. Someday I will triumph and pick the perfect one. For now, however, I will exult in the very happy looking people who are having their picture taken in the prime of their life riding around on shiny new bikes. Thank you Public Bikes- for creating such jewels and keeping the styling alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment