Sunday, July 1, 2012

Married Adventures: Natural History Museum and Beyond

Imperial Topaz Brooch: Natural Rocks and Gems display, Natural History Museum

Sapphire and Diamond Brooch- Natural Rocks and Gems display, Natural History Museum

My Love and I
Art Nouveau Lamp in the Museum

California Native Butterfly from the Museum's Butterfly Pavilion

Robert takes such beautiful pictures!

My favorite coffee location!

Don't let the humble exterior fool you - Best Food in all of LA

A lovely new discovery- Lette, a French macaron boutique

The Earl Grey and Rose flavors were amazing

Chevron dress- Buffalo Exchange $8.00, Belt- J. Crew sale (p.s. dress has pockets)

My "serious" pose lol
My wonderful husband Robert and I took a day out on the town for our 4th wedding anniversary today. We started with roaming the beautifully curated Natural History Museum in Los Angeles and finishing with lunch at Le Petit Greek in Hollywood; it was a day right out of a storybook for me! (It also didn't hurt to bump into a macaron boutique called Lette in Hollywood across the street from our restaurant. ) My outfit was mostly thrifted: In fact almost entirely thrifted: Dress from The Buffalo Exchange originally Urban Outfitters $8.00, earrings from a swapmeet for 50 cents. Picture credits Robert!

2 comments: