Friday, July 13, 2012

Adventures in Northern California: Healdsburg

A darling dress that turned out to be $300 designer- oh well

An antique wedding ring that totaled 5 carats in platinum- woooweee! (and I'm not even into bling)

Another 4 star burger/dog joint for lunch- thoroughly enjoyable ( I must have gained 3 pounds this trip) 

I have to say I was tempted... and the likeness is striking yes?
More lovely antique copper goodies- all priced accordingly but a lovely collection non-the-less

A surprise present from Robert for no good reason! Wow! and its absolutely perfect for blogging! Squeak!
So the day after Robert and I wandered through Mendocino we decided to go a little south and peruse the vineyard town of Healdsburg. I love this place! Tons of stuff to find and cute shops to see- especially bistro foodie joints. So once again- a little photo journal of the day and my newest vintage find!

No comments:

Post a Comment