Sunday, June 3, 2012

Inspiration: Bright and Colorful Accessories for Your Home


I had a neat conversation with a nice lady while at work yesterday. I noticed her because of her bright fushia skinny jeans and matching berry lipstick. While sporting my emerald green skinny jeans I cheerfully told her how much I liked her taste in clothes. Her response is what stuck with me the most: normally she doesn't wear a lot of color, but when prompted by a friend to try out something bright she just felt happier wearing colors! How true! Colors bring an element to our lives we might otherwise overlook. Here are a few accessories for you and your house that just might do the trick :)
Dahlhaus on Etsy

Dahlhausart.blogspot.com

Dahlhausart.blogspot.com

mylifescoop.com

Dahlhausart.blogspot.com

Bowls from Loyal Loot

Matchbookmag.com

Orla Kiely on cobblesandrueblog.com

Orlakiely.com

Orlakiely.com

svpply.com

http://yesterdaysfinds.com

cdn.babble.com
www.houseofearnest.com
rarebirdfinds.typepad.com

5 comments:

  1. I agree with that statement!

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post :)
    I love all those colors!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true...the world would be so different without colors but many people are afraid of applying colors on their outfits. When i wear more than two colors i immediately stand out from the crowd...haha...i like colors at home too...i have at least one color in all of our rooms...definitely makes me happy everyday.

    Mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete