Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspiration: Bits and Baubles

This lovely is from Curious Creatures on Etsy $27.00

These are also Curious Creatures on Etsy $26
enamel bracelets from Anthropologie $28 Yay!
This little ring is from Madewell for $10! Check out their other colors!

Also happens to be from Madewell $18
This necklace and earrings are from Moonlight for Violet on Esty! So chic!
I LOVE jewelry. I like shopping for it. I love finding it vintage. I love displaying it. Oddly enough I don't wear it very often... which is something I have been making an endeavor to remedy. When I find something I know I will wear all the time I have a little celebration on the inside. Here are some of my favorite and surprisingly well priced jewelry crushes (which I do not own but would love to!) What are some of your favorite go to bits?

No comments:

Post a Comment