Thursday, January 31, 2013

Outfit Inspiration: Mint Chocolate Chip


Tippi Sweater: gift from grammy (jcrew) Cap: stolen from my husband Mint Jeans: jcrew $20 including shipping Vans: thrift store $8.00
Do you ever have one of those days you wear what you do for no other reason than you just felt like it? I had one of those recently. I just got a pair of mint jeans (J Crew) and a polka dot sweater (J Crew) that I would not usually have worn together but I just felt like it. You want to know what happened? A whole slew of people told me I reminded them of mint chocolate chip ice cream! Fine by me. What has been inspiring you recently?

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOVE THIS KAMI!!! I am popping over to Jcrew right now to take a peak at those pants!
    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete