Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Year Gone By

A late fall display from the rose conservation gardens


Crunchy leaves !

An unusually striking tree

A beautiful local delicatessen - I have never seen such care and pride taken in local artisan shops


Styled to the last detail- look at the penny tiles!
Nothing will be missed as much as Autumn in Portland
The last few months have been a blur in life. Moving was a wonderful decision but being very invested in work was a requirement to make it a smooth transition. Needless to say, I am very glad to be stepping down from my second part time job and only working one. I am hoping this will give me more time to invest in my home life, pursue blogging, my art, a shop, and other passions. This new venture takes place the first of February and I am sooo excited. Until then, this is the last of 2012 in a few pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait till February :)
    Meanwhile, I'm going to try harder to find you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Rebecca- you have always cheered me up whenever I have felt discouraged about blogging in the past. :) ps try searching for kami cozzi in pinterest that should bring me up

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you are back my dear friend! I have missed your lovely blog posts :) The pictures in this post are awesome! great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady!! i have been LOVING your new home posts- still searching for your house warming gift

      Delete