Monday, February 4, 2013

Pinsperation: For the Home (Mint in the Loo)

Lovely mints from desiretoinspire.net

I love the subway tile with borders- vintage without being too outdated peppermintbliss.com

thisoldhouse.com

Lovely and simple whitefloors.blogspot.com

Again with aqua/teal subway tile, guess I'm stuck apartmenttherapy.com

A perfect way to use original tile in an old house m.designsponge.com
I have always assumed it was bad form to blog straight from Pinterest, or at least regularly. I have to say however, that my personal inspiration has been growing so much from viewing pin boards that I wanted to spill a little of that here too. I will try to keep everything well documented as I do not claim ownership of any ideas or images- merely that they make my imagination come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment