Sunday, May 20, 2012

Outfit Inspirations

It is not often that I am brave enough to get in front of a camera - usually with much prodding from Robert my husband (who loves taking pictures). Once in a while though I feel like I have found a fun enough outfit idea that I can't resist sharing it. Most of my ideas are really inspired by others who have fabulous senses of fashion- J. Crew, A Beautiful Mess blog by Elsie Larson, and Anthropologie are a few of my favorites. I don't claim to be a "fashionista" (actually that word kinda bugs me to haha). I know I don't look like a model and I'm am perfectly happy with that. What I find inspirational about what I wore today are the colors and that I felt happy wearing it- which is most important I think!
Let it be noted that this is the first time I have worn shorts in public since... a really long time

trying to catch the pattern on my silk ruffle shirt
shorts: broken in boyfriend from Jcrew, belt: Jcrew sale, blouse: Jcrew from Buffalo Exchange, sweater: Anthropologie sale

ps! Don't forget about my pyrex dish giveaway that will be ending this Wednesday- see post below for details!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pop of the blue belt. Good for you for gett ing in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! that was really encouraging :D i hope to be braver more often

      Delete