Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Old Affair: Vintage Photographer's Lamp

( I would LOVE to have this apartment) 1.bp.blogspot.com

(Also gorgeous trunk table) coolthings.com

Mikasaestukasa.files.wordpress.com

Lovely spread at modculture.typepad.com

Pottery Barn Photographer's Lamp

Homemade Lamp at thepaintedhive.blogspot.com (exact post detail below) sorry for the miss-label I will try to avoid it in the future!
Once every once in a while my husband and I have a lovely overlap in vintage taste. Recently I have highlighted our mutual love for leather chairs, today its the magic a vintage Hollywood tripod lamp supplies to a room. You can virtually hear the classy style singing. Here are some of my most recent favorite examples!

3 comments:

  1. I tried the ggpht.com link to see more about that Homemade Lamp and can't find it. Any chance you could give me more info? I like it and just bought a music stand at a garage sale that MIGHT work to make this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha! i found the original site. so sorry about the miss-labeled picture. The original step by step is on http://thepaintedhive.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-convert-tripod-into-lamp.html - I know its a lot but this should be the exact post- let me know if you actually try to make it would love to know how it turns out :)

      Delete
  2. hmm- odd I will try to get the proper info for you sorry about the link .

    ReplyDelete