Friday, June 1, 2012

Inspiration: Framed Insects

velvetnectar.blogspot.com

Splendidwillow.com

automatism the blog

Martha Stewart.com
Apartmenttherapy.com
I have always been a huge fan of nature. Even to this day I would probably prefer the Natural History Museum to Disney Land. (Sacrilegious?) My fondest childhood memories are wandering a five acre field alone with my thoughts and sometimes the lack of them- just watching the world unfold around me. I loved noticing the way the clouds made a pattern around the hill across the valley, catching lady bugs and chasing butterflies, or just sitting in the tall grass watching is ripple like an ocean. All this to say I love bringing these feelings into my home- specifically framed insects.  ( or at least I will when I can afford to- hehe) Here are some photos to feed your inspiration- hope you enjoy!


6755THBKARUN

No comments:

Post a Comment